Please contact us directly (email@example.com) for authorisation prior to returning any potentially faulty goods. Warranties cover manufacturing faults within 60 days of purchase, they must accompany a receipt with date of purchase. Warranty may vary between full or part claim depending on the nature of the fault. Mazon Hockey reserves the right to repair products under a warranty claim. It is important to note that the warranty does not cover wear and tear in the playing of the game, misuse or abuse, chipping, and or cosmetic changes that do not affect the playing functionality of the product.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return it within 30 days of delivery and get your purchase price back. The product must be returned complete and in original condition including packaging to receive full refund. Postage will not be refunded.
If you believe the product to be faulty or not what was advertised please follow the procedure set out:
Contact Mazon Hockey (Email – firstname.lastname@example.org or via Social Media) and explain why you wish to send the item back. To speed up the process it is advised to have photographic evidence of the fault and to let the Mazon Team have an initial look at the product concerned. Once this is complete the process of arranging the return to us can be set up.
If via email it has been arranged for a return to be made please fill out the returns form (PDF format – save file with surname and send back and post with return). For international returns Mazon will not accept customs charges incurred when returning items. All parcels must be marked ‘Goods returned under warranty’.
If Mazon Hockey finds the product to have a manufacturing fault we shall refund the amount the product was purchased for. Plus, postage in the case of:
- (a). The postage spent sending the item back to us will be refunded back to the customer.
- (b). The postage for the item will be refunded OR paid for by Mazon Hockey initially. If no fault is found with the product we would seek reimbursement for postage costs.
- (c). Mazon would arrange for the product to be left at an arranged collection point.
- (d). Postage for original product will not be refunded.
Please note: All returns must be accompanied by a Returns Form.
Returns email : email@example.com
Returns Address :
Mazon Hockey Returns
18 Decor Drive,
Hallam 3803, Victoria
How To Make a Return / Warranty Claim (Australia)
- Download and fill out this returns form (Click here to download form)
- Repackage your item and enclose a copy of your returns form.
- Send to the above address
How To Make a Return / Warranty Claim (International)
- TAKE PHOTOS. We need at least 2 photos. 1-Full stick. 2-detail of issue (Click here to download example images)
- EMAIL US. More information the better. Purchase date, Fault, etc
- RESPONSE. We will respond within 2 days.